If the masterminds at Joseph Joseph took over the world, we’d be in a much smarter, more efficient place – especially when it comes to the kitchen.
The folks at Joseph Joseph must stay up late every night, dreaming of a world where things just work, where technology is effortless (yes, even the humble wooden spoon) and your kitchen stays as pristine as possible. In their latest imaginative haze, they’ve come up with a way to store food waste on the bench without any sort of offensive smell.
The Stack 4 Food Waste Caddy is ideal for tossing your food scraps into during cooking, and uses a replaceable odour filter alongside fresh air to trap any bad smells that occur during decomposition. Its plastic construction is easy to clean in hot, soapy water, while the sturdy stainless steel carry handle allows you to move up to four litres of food waste to the compost bin without fear of breakage.
Stack 4 Food Waste Caddy with Odour Filter features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from polypropylene with a stainless steel handle.
- Replaceable odour filter in lid that works with fresh air to help trap any smells that occur in the bin.
- Liner-retaining hole inside makes sure that any bin liners stay in place.
- Rim of lid hides any untidy liner overhang.
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water.