If the masterminds at Joseph Joseph took over the world, we’d be in a much smarter, more efficient place – especially when it comes to the kitchen.
The folks at Joseph Joseph must stay up late every night, dreaming of a world where things just work, where technology is effortless (yes, even the humble wooden spoon) and your kitchen stays as pristine as possible. In their latest imaginative haze, they’ve created two grating tools in one single grater!
With Joseph Joseph's Twist Grater you can grate just about anything using the stainless steel blades that are etched in different styles. One side of the grater is for coarse grating, while the other side is designed for fine grating, so you can grate cheese, vegetables and fine zest for cocktails and garnishes.The easy-grip handle feels comfortable in the hand, and features a button that twists the handle 90° toward your table surface to allow for stable use. The reversible plastic sheath protect can also be used to collect grated food, so you can reduce mess on your benchtop.
Finally…someone who understands you, and your needs.
Twist Grater features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Blade is made from sharp stainless steel.
- Blade is etched in two styles to allow for coarse and fine grating.
- Features an easy grip handle that is comfortable in the hand.
- Non-slip handle and feet.
- Push the button on the handle to twist the handle 90° toward the table surface and allow for stable grating.
- Reversible plastic sheath can also be used to collect grated food, and features a measurement guide in millilitres and cups.
- Coarse blade is ideal for grating vegetables and cheese.
- Fine blade is suitable for zesting and hard cheeses.
- Dishwasher safe.