If the masterminds at Joseph Joseph took over the world, we’d be in a much smarter, more efficient place – especially when it comes to the kitchen.
The folks at Joseph Joseph must stay up late every night, dreaming of a world where things just work, where technology is effortless (yes, even the humble wooden spoon) and your kitchen stays as pristine as possible. In their latest imaginative haze, they’ve thought up a way to make your daily washing-up just a little more bearable.
If you’ve a small kitchen sink or hate the look of leftover bits of food in your sink after washing-up, you’ll love the Wash and Drain Dishwashing Bowl. This large tub sits in your sink to be filled with water when it’s time to wash up, and has its own straining and draining plug that can seal water in the tub until you’re done. The fantastic plug system means that you don’t need to tip the bowl to empty water out of it, and your kitchen sink is less likely to be blocked by bits of food.
Wash & Drain Dishwashing Bowl features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from plastic and rubber.
- Ideal for washing-up without the need to fill and dirty your kitchen sink.
- Unique draining plug allows you to seal water in the bowl, drain water out of the bowl, and strain any food that remains in the water.
- Steep bowl sides keep water and soap suds inside.
- Large carry handles for easy lifting.
- Great idea for camping trips, or for doing the dishes just about anywhere.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 31cm (w) x 31cm (l) x 17cm (h).