It’s little, it’s colourful – and it’s about to change the way you listen to music on the go.
First there was the WOW speaker from Kakkoii…now they’ve gone and made
the kind of adorable LOOP’d Wireless Speaker, a compact egg-shaped
Bluetooth speaker that you can loop to your backpack, your tote bag,
your bike, your tent – just about anywhere really.
The LOOP’d’s silicone tie allows you to tie or hang it from backpack
straps and more, while the rubberised exterior protects it from bumps
and knocks. Play, skip and pause songs from the control panel on the
underside of youy LOOP’d, and even answer phone calls and chat with the
press of a button. And of course, within LOOP’d’s colourful outer walls,
you’ll find a powerful little speaker with a 60 decibel output and
wonderfully crisp sound.
So if you’re constantly walking to your own rhythm, let LOOP’d help you out with that!
LOOP’d Wireless Speaker features:
- Designed in England.
- Encased in soft-touch silicone.
- Loop allows you to attach your speaker to your bag, your bike, your tend and more.
- Connects with any Bluetooth music player, such as smart phones or computers.
- Can also be used as a loudspeaker for your mobile phones.
- 60dB output and 3 - 4 hour playing time.
- Approximately 1.5 hour charging time.
- Includes audio cable (for playing music without Bluetooth connectivity) and USB charging cable.
- Pairing and use instructions included.
Colour: Light Grey and Pink.
Dimensions: 5cm (w) x 5.5cm (h).