Are you having difficulty getting to sleep at night? Don’t count sheep…count alpacas instead!
Alpacas certainly are a unique animal. Apart from having an unusually
long neck and legs, the alpaca’s fleece is silky and soft (without the
itch of sheep’s wool), and unlike sheep’s wool, it does not contain
lanolin so it’s great for allergy sufferers.
Kelly & Windsor have harnessed all these fantastic properties and
then combined them with the natural assets of bamboo to create the
Alpaca Bamboo Quilt range. Luxuriously soft, these quilts can boast a
long list of features that will help you rest easy at night. Firstly,
100% Australian alpaca fleece is soft, lightweight and moisture
absorbent, with outstanding warming and cooling qualities that make it
perfect for use in bedding.
Then you have the bamboo fibres – absorbent, breathable, antibacterial,
non-allergenic and environmentally friendly. The list goes on! Combined
with the alpaca fleece, this bamboo fibre becomes one of the most
comfortable quilts you’ll ever own – and
it’s made in Australia, so you know it’s of very high standards.
Enjoy a perfect night’s sleep in a quilt that’s almost as natural as they come.
Alpaca Bamboo Queen Size Quilt features:
- Made in Australia.
- Filled with 100% Australian alpaca fleece.
- Summer weight 200gsm.
- Alpaca fleece is moisture absorbent, soft, lightweight, and boasts outstanding cooling and warming properties.
- Also filled with bamboo fibre, which is soft, moisture absorbent, breathable and antibacterial.
- Bamboo fibre is also environmentally-friendly and organic.
- Unique UltraSoft design – fleece filling is stitched internally to
secure it within the cotton cover, and to create a consistently warm
- Superfine bamboo-cotton casing.
- Dry clean only.
Dimensions: 210 x 210cm.