Are you having difficulty getting to sleep at night? Don’t count sheep…count alpacas instead!
Alpacas certainly are a unique animal. Apart from having an unusually long neck and legs, the alpaca’s fleece is silky and soft (without the itch of sheep’s wool), and unlike sheep’s wool, it does not contain lanolin so it’s great for allergy sufferers.
Kelly & Windsor have harnessed all these fantastic properties, in order to create the Alpaca Classic Pillow – a pillow designed to give you an irresistibly comfortable sleep.
This luxuriously soft pillow is made from a blend of 50% Australian alpaca fleece and 50% high-performance fibre that is designed to add spring and resiliency. The result of blending these two special fibres is a pillow that is soft yet supportive and a total pleasure to sleep on.
For a natural night’s sleep, try Kelly & Windsor’s Alpaca Classic Pillow. You won’t regret it!
- Made in Australia.
- Made from a 50% Australian-grown alpaca fleece and 50% high-performance fibre to add spring and resiliency.
- Casing made from 100% cotton sateen.
- Walled gusset helps maintain loft.
- Soft feeling pillow.
- Presented in a zippered plastic carry bag with cord handles.
- Easy to clean - gently hand wash with wool detergent and allow to dry in a warm, well-ventilated area.
Dimensions: 70 x 40 x 16cm.