First established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood has been
providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for
over half a century.
Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguished
by its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’re
using a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
It’s time to get more from your Kenwood machine, with Kenwood’s
fantastic range of accessories. Able to be attached to and used with
many Kenwood machines, this Tagliatelle Cutter Attachment is made from
heavy duty stainless steel and has been designed to cut the perfect 6mm thin ribbons for this traditional pasta type.
Tagliatelle Cutter Attachment features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from heavy duty stainless steel.
- Unique roller to assist with feeding pasta dough into the attachment.
- Intended for your machine's slow speed outlet.
- Creates 6mm ribbons.
- To clean, simply brush over with a dry brush.
- Chef Sense KVC5020T.
- Chef Sense KVC5000T.
- Chef Sense KVC5000B.
- Chef Sense KVC5000P.
- Chef Sense KVC5000G.
- Chef Sense KVC5000Y.
- Chef Sense XL KVL6020T.
- Chef Sense XL KVL6000T.
- If the model of your machine is not listed above, please call (02) 9662 1099 for assistance.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.