First established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood has been
providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for
over half a century.
Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguished
by its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’re
using a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
It’s time to get more from your Kenwood machine, with Kenwood’s
fantastic range of accessories. Able to be attached to and used with Kenwood Chef and Major Kitchen Machines, this Pasta Maker will have you swearing off
pre-made pasta forever! This attachment makes it easy to create your own
pasta at home, pressing it into popular shapes for macaroni, fusilli, pappardelle and more.
Pasta Maker Attachment features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from polished stainless steel.
- Included high quality bronze die ensures macaroni rigati pasta has a rough textured surface to hold pasta sauce for a more authentic flavour.
- Several optical dies that can be changed to give a wide variety of pasta shapes and sizes
- To clean, simply brush over with a dry brush.
- Cooking Chef KM080.
- Cooking Chef KM070.
- Titanium Major KMM025.
- Titanium Major KMM023.
- Titanium Major KM020.
- Titanium Chef KMC015.
- Major Premier KMM770.
- Premier Chef KMC510.
- Classic Chef KM330.
- If the model of your machine is not listed above, please call (02) 9662 1099 for assistance.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.