First established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood has been
providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for
over half a century.
Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguished
by its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’re
using a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
It’s time to get more from your Kenwood machine, with Kenwood’s
fantastic range of accessories. Able to be attached to and used with
many Kenwood machines, this Tagliatelle Cutter Attachment is made from
heavy duty stainless steel and has been designed to cut the perfect 6mm thin ribbons for this traditional pasta type.
Tagliatelle Cutter Attachment features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from heavy duty stainless steel.
- Unique roller to assist with feeding pasta dough into the attachment.
- Intended for your machine's slow speed outlet.
- Creates 6mm ribbons.
- To clean, simply brush over with a dry brush.
- Cooking Chef KM080.
- Cooking Chef KM070.
- Titanium Major KMM025.
- Titanium Major KMM023.
- Titanium Major KM020.
- Titanium Chef KMC015.
- Major Premier KMM770.
- Premier Chef KMC510.
- Classic Chef KM330.
- If the model of your machine is not listed above, please call (02) 9662 1099 for assistance.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.