First established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood have
been providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for
over half a century. Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguished
by its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’re
using a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
If you’re after a blender that does beyond the conventional abilities of many others (that is, blend and blend only
), then you ought to set your sights for this powerful kitchen appliance: the Blend-X Pro.
The Blend-X is an innovative machine equipped with a unique MultiZone blade system, specially developed by Kenwood to blend, crush, chop, grind and mix ingredients with ease. These precision-cut blades are accompanied by six pre-set programmes for popular kitchen tasks, so you get the best and most consistent results every time, but there’s also a variable speed function for when you’re not quite sure.
Accompanied by a glass ThermoResist goblet – allowing you to blend both hot and cold ingredients – this is a dynamic blender that can be used to make drinks and soup, as well as coarsely and finely chop. And yes, it can crush ice; the true benchmark of a blender.
Blend-X Pro Blender features:
- Body of metal and hard-wearing plastic.
- Powerful 1400 watt motor.
- Thermal shock resistant glass goblet with 1.6 litre capacity.
- Multizone stainless steel blade technology have been developed to blend, crush, chop, grind and mix.
- Blade technology accompanied by six pre-set programmes for popular kitchen tasks, for superior results.
- Programmes include: drinks, ice crush, coarse chop, soups, fine chop and rinse.
- Variable speed control plus pulse.
- Glass goblet easily drop on top.
- Cord storage and non-slip feet.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
Capacity: 1.6 Litres.
Model Number: BLM800WH.
Dimensions: 43 x 16 x 22cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.