First established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood has been
providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for over
half a century. So when you’re using a Kenwood, you can rest assured
that you’re using the best.
The Kenwood Chef has come a long way since its humble beginnings in
1950. Back then, it was seen as a luxury item and quickly became a home
necessity – and that still may be the case for many people today.
But never before has a Kenwood Chef machine looked so…pretty! Perfect
for avid bakers, the Chef Sense is now available in four
sweet colours that effortlessly fit their 1950s heritage.
Beyond its gorgeous coat of pastel paint, the Chef Sense is also packed
with other clever features, including a glass mixing bowl with
graduations for easy measuring, dedicated tools for folding, creaming,
whisking and more, intelligent speed control, and a single-touch head
Chef Sense Kitchen Machine features:
- Designed and engineered in the UK.
- Made from die cast aluminium with a beautiful pastel finish.
- 4.6 litre glass mixing bowl with interior measurements.
- 1100 watt motor with Intelligent Sense Control – starts with
soft mixing and gradually increases speed, for perfect mixing every
- Electronic speed control – six speeds plus pulse.
- Folding and total mixing actions – attachment socket turns in
one direction while the bowl tool turns in the opposite direction,
making sure all the mixture is picked up from around the sides and
bottom of the bowl. Includes a K-beater, dough hook, whisk, folding tool and creaming beater, with many more attachments available separately.
- K beater reaches every area of the bowl and is perfect for mixing or crushing dry ingredients.
- Balloon whisk is specially shaped to trap air while mixing for the perfect meringue.
- Dough hook is ideal for kneading bread and is also great for making tougher doughs.
- Easy-fit splash guard.
- Maximum capacity for cake of 2.72kg; 2.2kg dough capacity; 12 egg white capacity; 680g flour for pastry.
- Dough Hook.
- Folding Tool.
- Creaming Beater.
- 4.6 Litre Glass Mixing Bowl.
Colour: Glazed Green.
Model Number: KVC5000B.
Dimensions: 30cm (h) x 39cm (w) x 29.5cm (d).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.