First established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood have been providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for over half a century. Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguished by its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’re using a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
All other stand mixers cower in the shadow of the Cooking Chef – Kenwood’s finest stand mixer to date, with a check list that will raise the eyebrows of any professional chef. This huge machine might look like a handful, but when you break down its impressive list of features, you’ll find that it’s not as complex as you think…
First, you have the Cooking Chef’s total mix planetary mixing action. The mixing attachments won’t just spin in a circle; they’ll cover several different directions for the ultimate mix. These attachments also cook, chop, slice, blend, roll and mix food, creating better pastry and cake batters than ever before. You can even attach the included ThermoResist Glass Blender to make a smoothie, or process ingredients finely with the food processor attachments.
But that’s not all: in-built induction cooking also allows you to cook soups, sauces and more without even taking the mixing bowl from the machine. Plus, an on-board timer will make sure you never burn your food. Whoever said you needed to buy a fancy stove anyway?
Excited? You ought to be. From risottos to pastries and everything in between, the Cooking Chef’s got it covered.
Cooking Chef features:
- Die-cast brushed metal finish.
- Heavy duty 1500W motor.
- Large 6.7L capacity stainless steel mixing bowl (3L capacity when mixing/cooking hot foods.)
- Induction cooking technology; make sauces, soups, jams and more in the mixing bowl.
- Cooking temperature of 20°C to 140°C, with 2°C precision.
- In-built timer ensures you won't burn your cooking.
- LCD display switches between temperature and timer.
- Various accessories, including a glass blender, food processor with interchangeable blades, K-beater, dough hook and more.
- Variable speed control plus pulse and three-stir speed settings.
- Pulse, timer and fold functions.
- Slow, medium and high speed outlets.
- Ventilation keeps the machine cool when operating.
- Safety interlock.
- The all-metal body, gears and motor of the Cooking Chef work together to ensure smooth, reliable mixing, time after time, day in, day out.
- Designed to be easy and comfortable to use for a wide variety of tasks.
- Cord storage.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- 10 year warranty.
- Flexible Beater.
- Major Sized Coated K-Beater.
- Major Sized Spiral Dough Hook.
- Major Sized Cooking Chef Stirring Tool.
- Major Sized Power Whisk.
- 1.6L (1.2L hot)ThermoResist Glass Blender.
- Food Processor.
- Thin Slicing Blade.
- Thick Slicing Blade.
- Fine Grating Blade.
- Coarse Grating Blade.
- Julienne Blade.
- Rasping Blade.
- Cooking Chef Spatula.
- Steaming Basket.
- Splash Guard.
- Cooking Chef Heat Mat.
Dimensions: 38 x 41 x 33.5cm.
Model Code: KM080.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.