Imagine this: you’re having a dinner party and you want to prepare lots of different delicious courses. Daiquiris on arrival, roasted tomato soup to start (with homemade bread), followed by delicious lamb kofta on green herb salad and a rich lemon polenta cake for dessert!
Now imagine being able to prepare all
these meals, with absolute ease, using the one machine…the Multi-Pro Food Processor from Kenwood.
This incredibly versatile machine can do pretty much anything. There’s a food processor with chopping and slicing attachments as well as a dough hook and citrus press, and there’s a small glass processing mill that’s ideal for smaller jobs. It also includes a liquidising blender for making soups and drinks, and there’s even a centrifugal juice extractor.
With its powerful motor and unique Dual Drive system, no task is too big or too small for this machine. Once you’ve tried using it, you’ll be blown away by just how much it can do – you’ll want to use it for everything you do in the kitchen!
- Made from plastic and die-cast aluminium with a brushed finish.
- Powerful 750 watt motor with unique Dual Drive system.
- Two processing speeds plus pulse control.
- Large 2.1 Litre capacity plastic work bowl with easy grip handle and feed chute.
- 1.2 Litre capacity glass liquidiser blender.
- Glass processing mill for smaller tasks.
- Features a dedicated centrifugal juice extractor attachment with Total Clean system.
- Includes three stainless steel discs: fine shred/slice slice, coarse shred/slice disc and rasping disc (ideal for grating cheese).
- Includes stainless steel chopping blade, metal twin-geared whisk, dough tool and citrus press attachments, plus a spatula.
- Full safety interlock parts.
- Base features non-slip stoppers to keep unit stable, plus built-in cord storage.
- Includes instruction manual and full-colour recipe book.
- Wipe power base clean with a damp cloth.
- Hand wash recommended for liquidiser and twin-geared whisk (do not submerge blade unit or drive head in water).
- All other parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: (w)24 x (h)37 x (d)20cm (with food processor attached, as pictured).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.