First established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood have
been providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for over half a century. Distinguished by its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use, when you use a Kenwood appliance, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
Whether you prefer an English breakfast tea in the morning or a cleansing green tea of an afternoon, Kenwood’s Persona Kettle is designed for every tea lover. This clever appliance features variable heating options that range between 70 and 100°C, so you can select a temperature to best suit the tea you’re drinking.
The LCD display reads the temperature of your boiled water while the water window indicates how much water remains in your kettle (if it’s too low you can fill it easily using the flip-top lid). There’s also a 360° power base for cordless use, a mesh filter and a keep warm function. Basically, Kenwood have
thought of everything when it comes to the Persona Kettle, so all you need to do is decide which tea you’d like to drink first!
Persona Kettle features:
- Designed and engineered in the UK.
- Body made from brushed aluminium and stainless steel.
- Variable temperature options between 70 and 100°C.
- Keep warm function maintains the temperature of your water for us to 30 minutes.
- LCD display reads the temperature of your water.
- Ergonomic, soft-grip handle improves comfort and grip.
- Flip-top lid for easy filling.
- Removable mesh filter traps limescale.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- Boil dry protection.
- Cord storage in the base.
- 2.2kw power.
Stock Number: SJM610.
Capacity: 1.7 Litres.
Dimensions: 24cm (h) x 16cm (w) x 13cm (d).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.