First established by entrepreneur Kenneth Wood in 1947, Kenwood has been providing savvy consumers with outstanding kitchen appliances for
over half a century. Every product in the Kenwood range is distinguished
by its superior quality, excellent design and ease of use. When you’re
using a Kenwood, you can rest assured that you’re using the best.
The Titanium Major is a workhorse of a machine complete with a solid stainless steel working bowl, and is designed to knead, beat, whisk and fold ingredients with ease thanks to its microprocessor technology. This allows for variable speed control as well as consistent speed that gradually increases over time for precise control.
This limited edition gloss white model also possesses a powerful motor with three major speeds – high, medium and slow – that makes light work of previously tough kitchen preparation tasks. Thanks to the Titanium Major, you can now cook with confidence. Discerning chefs will love all the clever features, such as the Total Mixing Action that reaches right around the mixing bowl, the simple pop-up head lift, a timer function and additional attachment outlets.
When it comes to ultimate kitchen machines, it doesn’t get much better than this.
Titanium Major Kitchen Machine features:
- Designed and engineered in the UK.
- Die-cast aluminium body, with limited edition white gloss finish.
- 1500 watt power.
- Solid stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Variable speeds, including high, medium and low.
- Speed will gradually increase over time for thorough mixing, while the Total Mixing Action reaches right around the mixing bowl.
- Timer function.
- Impressive attachments including food processor, a ThermoResist glass blender, a food mincer and more.
- Three outlets with three different speeds for additional attachments (sold separately).
- Includes a set of electronic scales.
- Mixing bowl splash guard.
- Total bowl capacity of 6.7 litres; cake capacity of 4.55kg; cough capacity of 2.4kg; 16 egg whites capacity; 910g flour (for pastry) capacity.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- 10 year warranty.
- Unfortunately, due to the size and weight
of the the Titanium Major KMM025 Kitchen Machine, we're not able to send it through the postal
system. If you'd like to buy this product, you'll either need to visit
Peter's of Kensington and pick it up in person – or, if you live in the
inner Sydney Metro area, we can arrange a delivery for you. Call the
store on (02) 9662 1099 during business hours to arrange for payment and delivery.
- Major Sized Creaming Beater.
- Major Sized Stainless Steel K-Beater.
- Major Sized Stainless Steel Winged Dough Hook.
- Major Sized Power Whisk.
- Major Sized Folding Tool.
- Electronic Scales.
- Splashguard for Titanium Range.
- ThermoResist Glass Blender.
- Food Processor (with discs for thin and thick slicing, fine and coarse grating, julienne and rasping).
- Food Mincer.
- Compact Chopper/Grinder.
- Citrus Juicer.
Model Number: KMM025.
Dimensions: 34.3cm (h) x 23.8cm (w) x 40.8cm (d).
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.