Children’s imaginations are a pretty amazing. They can pick up a stick and pretend it’s a sword, put a bucket over their head as a helmet, and then wage war on invisible foes.
But with just the right inspiration, your child’s imagination can grow even more
4M Kidz Labs are all about unlocking creativity and letting imaginations run free, often with an eco-friendly twist. Salt-powered robots, weather stations, toys made from recycled goods and “green” craft are all in the repertoire, along with a healthy sense of learning disguised as fun!
Teach kids the value of reduce, reuse, recycle, with this Eco Science Toys Kit! With the included bits and bobs in this set, as well as everyday household junk, you can create things such as a speed racer from CDs, a tornado inside empty plastic bottles, and a gravity-powered robot with a drinks can.
There are seven science toys you can make in total with this kit, using objects that you usually wouldn’t look at twice before throwing away. It’s sort of like functional craft, and it will teach your child the value of everyday objects, and about the positivity of a green future!
Eco Science Toys Kit features:
- Recommended for children eight years of age and up.
- A kit full of accessories that children can use to make science toys from objects around the home.
- Teaches the values of reusing and recycling.
- Seven toys are able to be made, including: a space sound walking talkie, a CD racer, a gravity robot, a hover disc, a Cartesian diver, a shopping bag parachute, and a tornado in a tube.
- Includes full instructions and fun science fact booklet.