Children’s imaginations are a pretty amazing. They can pick up a stick
and pretend it’s a sword, put a bucket over their head as a helmet, and
then wage war on invisible foes.
But with just the right inspiration, your child’s imagination can grow even more
4M Kidz Labs are all about unlocking creativity and letting imaginations run free,
often with an eco-friendly twist. Salt-powered robots, weather
stations, toys made from recycled goods and “green” craft are all in the
repertoire, along with a healthy sense of learning disguised as fun!
Everybody knows that drag racing is somewhat dangerous…unless your car is made out of everyday objects, runs on two AA batteries, and won’t damage anything when it crashes! Developed alongside Middlesex University in the UK, the Electric Dragster zooms around on wheels that are actually CDs, and educates children as they have fun building it.
Children will also see the value of everyday objects and their reusable factor as they piece together their own high speed car and challenge it against their friends. Everything you need to create this dragster is included – all you need is a screwdriver and a creative mind!
Electric Dragster features:
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and up.
- Designed in the UK in collaboration with Middlesex University.
- Entertains and educates as children assemble their own high-speed car.
- Teaches the value of re-using everyday objects, and encourages youngsters to stretch their skills and thinking.
- Everything you need to build your car is included (however, you will need a small screwdriver for assembly).
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
Assembled Dimensions: 30cm long.