Children are curious little creatures. With imaginations that can transform an everyday stick into a sword, or the carpet in your living room into melting lava, it’s important to find the right activity to unlock your child’s creativity and exercise their minds.
Do your kids ever wonder just what makes them (and everyone else around them) tick? With the Human Organs science kit, your child can try their hand at physiology, learning all about the human body with the help of models (which they can make themselves!) as well as toys based on the purpose of vital organs.
Kids can learn how eyes work, hear a human heart beat through a stethoscope, and create a lung model that really breathes!
Human Organs Science Kit features:
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Learn human body science while having fun.
- Make interesting models and toys based on human organs.
- Includes a skull key ring with a removable, glow-in-the-dark brain model.
- A lung model which really breathes.
- Make a simple stethoscope.
- Create a pigeon hole projector to demonstrate how eyes work.
- Required but not included: a pencil, a AA battery and a pair of scissors.