Children’s imaginations are a pretty amazing. They can pick up a stick
and pretend it’s a sword, put a bucket over their head as a helmet, and
then wage war on invisible foes.
But with just the right inspiration, your child’s imagination can grow even more
4M Kidz Labs are all about unlocking creativity and letting imaginations
run free, often with an eco-friendly twist. Salt-powered robots,
weather stations, toys made from recycled goods and “green” craft are
all in the repertoire, along with a healthy sense of learning disguised
might have fun in the kitchen baking with your brand-new French cookware, kids need to get their kitchen kicks somewhere else…like the Kitchen Science Kit. They’ll be able to perform amazing experiments using everyday ingredients from the kitchen to undertake six different experiences.
Generate electricity using a fork and a lemon, launch a rocket fuelled with baking soda and vinegar, and build a tabletop volcano that will explode with bubbly “lava” and more! All you need is a little help from 4M Kidz Labs!
Kitchen Science Kit features:
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and up.
- Perform amazing experiments using everyday kitchen items.
- Create invisible ink and detect fingerprints.
- Create a rock candy factory and generate electricity with citrus fruit.
- Build a tabletop volcano or a vinegar-fuelled rocket.
- You may require some materials from your home kitchen to complete these experiments.
- Vinegar Rocket.
- Launcher Pad.
- Small Spoon.
- 2 x Skewers.
- Kitchen Spy Fingerprint Development Pad.
- 8 x Finger Print Record Sheets.
- 8 x Secret Message Sheets.
- 2 x Zinc Plates.
- Watch Movement.
- Detailed Instructions.