Children’s imaginations are a pretty amazing. They can pick up a stick
and pretend it’s a sword, put a bucket over their head as a helmet, and
then wage war on invisible foes.
But with just the right inspiration, your child’s imagination can grow even more
4M Kidz Labs are all about unlocking creativity and letting imaginations run free,
often with an eco-friendly twist. Salt-powered robots, weather
stations, toys made from recycled goods and “green” craft are all in the
repertoire, along with a healthy sense of learning disguised as fun!
Your child can learn all about environmentally friendly fuel with the Salt Water Engine Car Kit. They can choose to create a V-engine or a flat engine, and power the vehicle’s 4WD twist and drive body with just a few drops of salt water! They’ll be amazed at what this totally natural resource can do, and they’ll learn how both regular car engines and V8 car engines work in the process.
All they need is a little help from Kidz Labs!
Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine Car Kit features:
- Recommended for children aged 8 years and up.
- All materials in this kit are environmentally safe and clean.
- No toxic substances or disposal concerns.
- Allows you to create a small car powered entirely by salt water.
- Create a V engine or a flat engine.
- Assembled car has a 4 Wheel Drive twisting body.
- Adjustable height once constructed.
- Kit contains everything you need to create your miniature car.
Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 9cm.