Children’s imaginations are pretty amazing. They can pick up a stick and pretend it’s a sword, put a bucket over their head as a helmet, and then wage war on invisible foes.
But with just the right inspiration, your child’s imagination can grow even more
4M Kidz Labs are all about unlocking creativity and letting imaginations run free, often with an eco-friendly twist. Salt-powered robots, weather stations, toys made from recycled goods and “green” craft are all in the repertoire, along with a healthy sense of learning disguised as fun!
Does your child want a robot but you don’t quite
have the funds to purchase one? 4M’s Smart Robot might be little more for you (and your child). Detailed instructions will help you assemble your very own robot, which can race around the house and turn left or right as it bumps in to walls. Create a maze and see if your Smart Robot can get out of it!
Everything you need to include this little guy is included: axles, motor housing, cogs, screws, casing and of course the motor itself are all there, just waiting to be assembled and unleashed upon your child’s imaginative world.
Smart Robot features:
- Recommended for children eight years of age and up.
- Simple assembly is a fun challenge in itself.
- Once assembled, robot will move around the house, turning left and right once it encounters an obstacle.
- Kit includes everything you need to construct your robot, from the motor to all its housing.
- Requires 1x AA battery and small crosshead screwdriver for setup (not included).
Assembled Dimensions: 10.7 x 10.7 x 8.9cm.