Children’s imaginations are a pretty amazing. They can pick up a stick
and pretend it’s a sword, put a bucket over their head as a helmet, and
then wage war on invisible foes.
But with just the right inspiration, your child’s imagination can grow even more
4M Kidz Labs are all about unlocking creativity and letting imaginations run free,
often with an eco-friendly twist. Salt-powered robots, weather
stations, toys made from recycled goods and “green” craft are all in the
repertoire, along with a healthy sense of learning disguised as fun!
Based on the “three R’s” is the Tin Can Cable Car – a fun science project that allows kids to recycle any aluminium drink can to create a unique cable car. Kids can assemble the motor, the support and the pulley system, and then install the cable car in their room to watch it move to and fro.
All the tricky things are included in this kit – you just need to provide the can. There’s a million and one of them out there, so put one to use today!
Tin Can Cable Car Kit features:
- Recommended for children aged eight years and up.
- Teaches children the value of recycling.
- Includes everything you need to make a motorised cable car – you just need to provide an empty soft drink can.
- Allows you to assemble a cable car and suspend it from a string to send it back and forth across the room.
- Mechanical cable car creation requires 2 x AAA batteries to operate.
- Completed size of cable car will depend on your chosen size of can.