In this day and age, we buy pretty much everything
from the supermarket…including pre-packaged (and preservative-filled) jams and marmalades. But there’s nothing quite like making your own preserves from scratch – using ingredients and fruits that you
like, and avoiding the nasty chemicals.
A good Maslin Pan is the staple of any well-equipped kitchen. This Stainless Steel Maslin Pan from Kitchen Craft is perfect for making your own jams, marmalades and chutneys from scratch, and it can even be used as a stockpot for soups.
Made from sturdy stainless steel, the Pan has an encapsulated base for even heat distribution and a durable handle on top. There’s also a nifty pouring spout (and an easy-pour helper handle on the other side) and the inside of the pan has been marked with metric and imperial measurements to use as a guide for mixing.
Whether you want to make mandarin marmalade, chunky chutneys or any variety of jellies and jams, this Kitchen Craft Maslin Pan is for you!
- Made from durable stainless steel.
- Sturdy encapsulated base ensures even heat distribution.
- Features a carry handle, pouring spout and easy-pour helper handle.
- Marked with metric and imperial measurements running up the inside of the pan.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
Capacity: 9 Litres (15 Pints).
Height: 16.5cm (not including handle).