They’re as gripping as an American horror movie. They’ll hold on as
tight as a rock climber. And they flex like a dude with muscles at the
We’re talking about Kitchen Grips: some of the toughest and most protective oven mitts and trivets around in this day and age!
This super handy Kitchen Grips Trivet is made with Flaxaprene – it sort of feels like a
cross between neoprene and silicone. This material is the key to Kitchen
Grips’ trivets, making them heat-resistant to temperatures up to
260°C, and also super non-slip, so nothing will go sliding off them – pots and pans are absolutely sure to stay put. Plus, the raised nub surface pattern
provides a better and safer trivet, providing better insulation between
the table and the heat source.
And the perks just keep on coming. This trivet is also very hygienic, as the non-porous material inhibits bacteria growth. Water-resistant and difficult to stain, it can even be washed in
Get a grip! (We mean this in the kindest way possible!)
Chef's Trivet features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made from Flaxaprene – a flexible neoprene that feels somewhat like silicone.
- Heat-resistant to 260°C.
- Raised nub surface pattern engineered to provide a better non-slip grip.
- Material prevents stains that cause bacteria buildup on the glove.
- Stains easily wash away. Trivet is also water-resistant.
- Can be washed in the dishwasher.
Dimensions: 33 x 22.5cm.