KitchenAid. It’s the one and only – the ultimate chef’s aid.
Not a chef? That doesn’t matter. KitchenAid appliances will slip in to
your kitchen as though they have always been there, and suddenly all of
your previously time-consuming kitchen preparation tasks will become a
thing of the past. Whether it’s a blender, a mixer or a food processor,
KitchenAid will blow you away.
And speaking of being blown away, few appliances in the kitchen world
are as archetypal as KitchenAid’s stand mixers. In fact, the
company’s name is just about interchangeable with these heavy-duty kitchen
machines. With a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer in your world, you’re sure to see your kitchen in a completely different light!
With a tough, powerful motor, exceptional rotating mixing action that gets to
the very side of the bowl, dozens of optional attachments and of course that
retro-looking die-cast metal construction, this is the one appliance
that every house in the country should come to own. Hands down!
Artisan KSM150 Mixer features:
- Made in America.
- Die-cast metal construction with anti-slide feet on base.
- Durable baked enamel finish.
- Energy efficient 300-watt motor, with direct drive transmission.
- 10 speeds – powerful enough for almost any kitchen task.
- Slide bar helps you select from ten different mixing speeds.
- Multi-purpose attachment hub lets you fix other KitchenAid attachments (available separately) to your machine, expanding the uses you can receive from this already impressive mixer.
- Planetary mixing action ensures ingredients are mixed quickly, evenly and efficiently.
- Tilt-head design allows easy access to the beater and bowl.
- Up to a mixed weight of 1.15kg mixing capacity for yeast dough.
- Includes a flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk, pouring shield with wide chute and stainless steel mixing bowl.
Bowl Capacity: 4.8L.
Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 35cm (h) x 36cm (d).
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.