KitchenAid. It’s the one and only, and the ultimate chef’s aid.
Not a chef? Doesn’t matter. KitchenAid appliances will slip in to your kitchen as though they had always been there and whisper in your ear “psst…time to make a cake – Nigella Lawson style!” Whether it’s a blender, a mixer or a food processor, KitchenAid will blow you away.
KitchenAid Food Choppers chop better than a black belt in karate. Their stainless steel blades dice tough vegetables such as potatoes and nuts as though they were butter, in a machine that won’t dominate the bench space in your kitchen. Set the speed setting to low, and dice vegetables, herbs and nuts; set it to high, and create home-made baby food, sauces and dips.
And of course, they look fantastic too, in a range of colours that suit both modern and retro kitchens.
KitchenAid…the way of the chef.
Food Chopper features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Reverse spiral-action stainless steel blade.
- BPA-free plastic bowl is ideal for small jobs.
- Two speed settings: low for chopping, and high for puréeing.
- One-touch operation.
- Instruction booklet also includes recipes for dips and dressings.
- Rubber feet at base of chopper to protect kitchen surfaces.
- Power cord stores neatly in the base of the chopper.
- Bowl is liquid dishwasher safe.
Colour: Almond Cream.
Capacity: 800ml (3.5 cup).
Model Number: KFC3511.
Dimensions: 23 x 14.5cm.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.