KitchenAid. The one, the only. The ultimate chef’s aid.
Not a chef? That doesn’t matter. KitchenAid appliances will slip in to
your kitchen as though they’ve always been there, and suddenly you will
feel like quite the chef…
A step up from KitchenAid’s KFP1444 Food Processor, the sleek and shiny KFP1444 takes on a two coat metallic finished upon a die-cast metal base, while keeping KitchenAid’s revolutionary ExactSlice system. By sliding the food processor’s external lever, you can easily switch between thick to thin and small to large slicing, making the three included discs even more versatile.
The enduring motor of the KFP1444 Food Processor also powers multipurpose blades and a dough blade, opening up even more menu possibilities. With two speeds plus pulse and an extra-wide feeding chute, you’ll easily be able to adapt your processor to the meal at hand and prepare everything like a professional.
KFP1444 Food Processor features:
- Designed and engineered in the USA.
- Die-cast metal base with premium twin coat metallic finish.
- 300 watt motor powerful enough for everyday use.
- ExactSlice: an external lever you can use to adjust the thickness of your sliced foods, with the one blade, from 1mm to 6mm.
- 3.3L BPA-free working bowl.
- 950ml BPA-free working bowl.
- Ultra tight working bowl seals.
- 3-in-1 wide feeding chute for horizontal or vertical feeding of ingredients.
- Multi-purpose blades that allow you to chop, puree and knead.
- Adjustable slicing disc, shredding and julienne discs.
- Allows you to make a whole variety of dishes with the one machine.
- Includes a storage case for the various blades and attachments.
- Working bowls are dishwasher safe.
- 3.3L Working Bowl.
- 950ml Working Bowl.
- Multipurpose Blade for Working Bowl.
- Multipurpose Blade for 950ml Bowl.
- Dough Blade.
- Adjustable Slicing Disc.
- Shredding Disc.
- Julienne Disc.
- Compact Blade Storage Case.
Colour: Frosted Pearl.
Model Number: KFP1444.
Dimensions: 43cm (h) x 30cm (w) x 27.5cm (d).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.