Coffee lovers…we think it’s time you met your new soulmate.
Everybody knows that Nespresso machines are amongst the best way to get
your gourmet coffee fix in a hurry. It’s all thanks to their famous
coffee capsules, which contain finely ground, non-freeze dried coffee
perfect for a cup of golden brown espresso. These capsules are sealed so
as to preserve the life of the coffee for months on end, and there are
sixteen different flavour blends – from a bold ristretto to sweet
vanilla infusions – for you to delight in.
There’s also a lot to be said for Nespresso machine designs…but none of them quite
stand up to the retro-look beauties created by KitchenAid. Compatible
with all Nespresso capsules, KitchenAid’s contribution to the coffee pod
world is bound to make you sit up and pay attention. The stylish
silhouette (finished in metallic paint, by the way) is equipped with an
array of functions to help you produce the perfect coffee quickly and
easily every time, with six pre-programmed cup sizes, a 19 bar
high-pressure system, thirty-second heat up time and more – including
Nespresso’s Aeroccino Milk Frother.
Enjoy a world of coffee options, right at your fingertips…thanks to KitchenAid.
Nespresso Coffee Machine by KitchenAid features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Die-cast metal body with premium painted finish.
- 1160 watts.
- 19 bar high pressure pump system.
- Extremely fast 30 second heat up.
- 6 pre-programmed cup sizes from espresso to lungo, with intuitive backlit controls.
- Manual capsule lever.
- Empty capsule container holds up to 14 used capsules.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Removable water reservoir holds up to 1.3 litres.
- Cleaning and de-scaling modes.
- Aeroccino Milk Frother produces the perfect foam for your coffee.
- Operates only with Nespresso Coffee Capsules, available separately through Nestle’s Nespresso Club.
Colour: Candy Apple Red.
Model Number: KES0504.
Dimensions: 33cm (h) x 21cm (w) x 33cm (d).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.