KitchenAid. It’s the one and only – the ultimate chef’s aid.
Not a chef? That doesn’t matter! KitchenAid appliances will slip in to
your kitchen as though they have always been there, and suddenly all of
your previously time-consuming kitchen preparation tasks will become a
thing of the past. Whether it’s a blender, a mixer or a food processor,
KitchenAid will blow you away.
Just the name of KitchenAid’s Pro Line might sound a little
overwhelming…but don’t worry, these appliances aren’t overly complicated
at all. In fact, they’re smarter than ever.
Say goodbye to ugly burnt toast…and hello to the Pro Line KMT2204
Toaster. Heralded by KitchenAid as a “smart” toaster, the Pro Line
Toaster toasts effortlessly with inclusions such as a Keep Warm function
– which actually keeps toast warm even if you’re not in the room, so
you’ll always return to the perfect toast. Self-centring slots ensure
even toasting of all types of bread, and even lower and raise your
slices for you! Meanwhile, LED lights indicate how much longer you have
to wait before you can whip out the jam and butter…
Pro Line KMT2204 Toaster features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Aluminium die cast body with premium chrome accents.
- 1250 watt heating element.
- Seven toasting settings, from light to dark.
- Automatic sensor automatically lowers bread into the self-centring racks
when it senses bread in a slot, then lifts bread as soon as it has
reached the selected shade.
- Smart Keep Warm function gets to work when toast hasn't been removed from the
toaster within 45 seconds, automatically lowering toast back down to keep warm for
up to three minutes.
- Frozen function defrosts and toasts frozen bread.
- Bagel function for those trickier bread types.
- Toast Cancel function is an easy way to start or stop toasting at any point.
- Includes a sandwich rack and a removable crumb tray.
Colour: Candy Apple.
Height: 22.5cm (h) x 18cm (w) x 34cm (d).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.