Although the snow-swept northern reaches of Sweden can be bitter-cold, the furnaces of Kosta Boda burn molten-hot – and from their fires emerge some of the most iconic, artistic and functional glassware in the world.
Since 1742, Kosta Boda has been crafting glassware that is wonderfully poetic and filled with passion. Whether it’s high-quality glassware from which you can eat or drink, or glass art that is simply kept aside to admire, every piece has a story to tell.
Brick is the brainchild of Kosta Boda designer Anna Ehrner, one of the
studio’s most prolific designers. Made from incredibly solid lead-free
crystal, each Brick Votive Holder incorporates a swirl that reflects
beautifully within its otherwise clear form. Pick your favourite colour,
and watch as the glow of the inner flame ignites what very well could
be a piece of ice from the snowdrifts of Sweden….
Brick Votive Holder features:
- Designed in Sweden by Anna Ehrner.
- Made from solid lead-free crystal.
- Suitable for tealight candles (not included).
- Presented in a Kosta Boda box.
- Please note that Kosta Boda's Brick votive holders are unique, and therefore the colourful pattern within will differ from piece to piece.
Dimensions: 8.5cm (w) x 7.5cm (h).