Although the snow-swept northern reaches of Sweden can be bitter-cold, the furnaces of Kosta Boda burn molten-hot – and from their fires emerge some of the most iconic, artistic and functional glassware in the world.
Since 1742, Kosta Boda has been crafting glassware that is wonderfully poetic and filled with passion. Whether it’s high-quality glassware from which you can eat or drink, or glass art that is simply kept aside to admire, every piece has a story to tell.
Designed by artist Sara Woodrow, the Face Of Colours collection is beautiful and captivating. Each stunning artwork in the collection is defined by its use of bold brushstrokes and expressive use of colour, which is hand-painted onto thick glass with a textured underside. The striking painting portrays a thoughtful woman, who glances ahead, leaving you to wonder what she is perceiving, and thus, evoking a sense of mystery and intrigue.
Lilac Face Of Colours features:
- Designed in Sweden by Kosta Boda artist Sara Woodrow.
- Made from thick glass with a textured underside.
- Hand-painted portrait of a woman with bold, expressive brushstrokes.
- Glass portrait sits inside a smooth wooden stand.
- Presented in a Kosta Boda gift box.
Portrait Dimensions: 19.5cm (w) x 1.5cm (d).
Stand Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 7.5cm (h) x 7.5cm (d).