Ow, we want the funk, give up the funk. Ow, we need the funk, we gotta have that Kreafunk!
Since 2011, Kreafunk from Denmark has been designing innovative and
quality audio products with an urban edge and Danish styling. The design
duo behind Kreafunk also boast a background in furniture and interior
design, which means that their products will be just as easy on the eye
as they are on the ears.
Fill your world with beautiful music, thanks to Kreafunk’s Ahead
Headphones. These ultra-modern headphones are made from flexible
plastic, with a silicone inner brace and soft faux leather earmuffs that
are comfortable for long periods of use. You needn’t worry about
tangled cords either, because these headphones are wireless and work
with any Bluetooth device.
The Ahead Headphones also feature an on-ear control panel on the right
side to allow you to adjust the volume, answer and end phone calls, skip
tracks and more, without touching your Bluetooth device. There’s even a
built-in microphone, so you can talk on the phone while you’re out and
Ahead Headphones features:
- Designed in Denmark.
- Made from flexible plastic with a silicone inner brace.
- Feature soft, faux leather earmuffs.
- On-ear control panel on the right side allows you to adjust the volume, skip track, play, pause, answer and end phone calls.
- Built-in microphone for taking phone calls.
- Includes a charging cable with a USB to micro-USB connection.
- Includes a fabric drawstring bag in a matching colour to protect your headphones when not in use.
- Charging time of 2.5 hours.
- Radio frequency range of 10 metres.
- One size fits most.
- Includes an instruction manual.
- Beautifully presented in a wooden Kreafunk gift box.