Ow, we want the funk, give up the funk. Ow, we need the funk, we gotta have that Kreafunk!
Since 2011, Kreafunk from Denmark has been designing innovative and quality audio products with an urban edge and Danish styling. The design duo behind Kreafunk also has a background in furniture and interior design, which means that their products will be just as easy on the eye as they are on the ears.
Fill your world with beautiful music, thanks to Kreafunk’s Ahead Headphones. These ultra-modern headphones are made from flexible plastic, with a silicone inner brace and soft faux leather earmuffs that are comfortable for long periods of use. You needn’t worry about tangled cords either, because these headphones are wireless and work with any Bluetooth device.
The Ahead Headphones also feature an on-ear control panel on the right side to allow you to adjust the volume, answer and end phone calls, skip tracks and more, without touching your Bluetooth device. There’s even an in-built microphone, so you can talk on the phone while you’re out and about.
Ahead Headphones features:
- Designed in Denmark.
- Made from flexible plastic with a silicone inner brace.
- Feature soft, faux leather earmuffs.
- On-ear control panel on the right side allows you to adjust the volume, skip track, play, pause, answer and end phone calls.
- In-built microphone for taking phone calls.
- Includes a charging cable with a USB to micro-USB connection.
- Includes a fabric drawstring bag in a matching colour to protect your headphones when not in use.
- Charging time of 2.5 hours.
- Radio frequency range of 10 metres.
- One size fits most.
- Includes an instruction manual.
- Beautifully presented in a wooden Kreafunk gift box.