There really is nothing like Swiss style.
For generations, Switzerland has been renowned for producing the finest kitchenware. And, with swept lines, clean contours and perfectly practical design, Kuhn Rikon continue the tradition, combining the best of Swiss innovation with modern style.
Sometimes cooking preparation can be such a drag, but with Kuhn Rikon’s Serrated Tomato Peeler you can bring a playful element to the experience. The serrated stainless steel blade will peel your tomato, or other soft fruit or vegetables, without puncturing the produce, while the convenient eye remover allows you to extract blemishes. The ergonomic resin handle is also humorously shaped like a tomato, and works in both the right and left hand.
Sound a-peeling? We think so.
Serrated Tomato Peeler features:
- Designed in Switzerland by Carmela Weder- Niederhauser.
- Ultra-sharp serrated stainless steel blade is perfect for tomatoes and other soft fruits and vegetables.
- Convenient eye remover allows for the extraction of blemishes.
- Playful tomato design on the resin handle.
- Ergonomic handle works in the right and left hand.
- Hand wash recommended.