We all know the saying … “for food that’s dynamic, please use ceramic”. It’s up there with “a bird in the hand” and “a stitch in time”. Right?
Well, whether or not this maxim has got the global audience it deserves, it’s very true. Ceramic is a whole new revolution in food preparation. If you want your food to be sliced sharply and cleanly with a razor-sharp blade every time: choose ceramic. If you want to prevent any lingering metallic taste: choose ceramic. If you want kitchenware that’s stain and rust proof and extremely lightweight: choose ceramic.
This Ceramic Santoku Knife and Ceramic Peeler set will meet all your cutting and peeling needs. The set features a versatile Santoku Knife and a Peeler set in smooth plastic handles. They’re lightweight, good-looking, and seriously powerful…
Next time you’re looking for kitchenware that lasts and lasts, go ceramic. Now that’s dynamic indeed!
- Knife and peeler features ceramic blades and are set in a plastic handle.
- Ceramic blades made in Japan.
- Ceramic is extremely lightweight and suited to long, monotonous tasks.
- Ceramic is rust and stain proof, and will not leave any metallic taste on food.
- Stays sharper up to 10 times longer than steel blades.
- Hand wash recommended for Santoku Knife, while Ceramic Peeler is dishwasher safe.
- Santoku Knife – 14cm blade.
- Peeler – 14cm.