We all know the saying … “for food that’s dynamic, please use ceramic”. It’s up there with “a bird in the hand” and “a stitch in time”. Right?
Well, whether or not this maxim has got the global audience it deserves, it’s very true. Ceramic is a whole new revolution in cutting. If you want your food to be cut sharply and cleanly with a razor-sharp blade every time: choose ceramic. If you want to prevent any lingering metallic taste: choose ceramic. If you want a knife that’s stain and rust proof and extremely lightweight: choose ceramic.
This Ceramic Santoku Knife and Ceramic Peeler set is the perfect addition to your cutlery drawer – and it helps fight breast cancer! Proceeds of sales from this range of pink-coloured products go towards the National Breast Cancer Foundation, and the smooth bubble-gum pink handles look pretty fabulous too!
Next time you’re looking for kitchenware that lasts and lasts, go ceramic. Now that’s dynamic indeed!
- Knife and peeler features ceramic blades and are set in a plastic handle.
- Ceramic blades made in Japan.
- Ceramic is extremely lightweight and suited to long, monotonous tasks.
- Ceramic is rust and stain proof, and will not leave any metallic taste on food.
- Stays sharper up to ten times longer than steel blades.
- Hand wash recommended for the Santoku Knife, while Ceramic Peeler is dishwasher safe.
- A percentage of the proceeds from every sale go towards the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- 14cm Santoku Knife.
- 14cm Peeler.