We all know the saying … “for food that’s dynamic, please use ceramic”. It’s up there with “a bird in the hand” and “a stitch in time”. Right?
Well, whether or not this maxim has got the global audience it deserves, it’s very true. Ceramic is a whole new revolution in cutting. If you want your food to be cut sharply and cleanly with a razor-sharp blade every time: choose ceramic. If you want to prevent any lingering metallic taste: choose ceramic. If you want a knife that’s stain and rust proof and extremely lightweight: choose ceramic.
This Ceramic Utility Knife is the perfect addition to your cutlery drawer – and it helps fight breast cancer! Proceeds of sales from this range of pink-coloured knives go towards the National Breast Cancer Foundation, and its smooth bubble-gum pink handle looks pretty fabulous too!
Next time you’re looking for a Utility Knife that lasts and lasts, go ceramic. Now that’s dynamic indeed!
- Knife made of ceramic and set in a plastic handle.
- Ceramic blade made in Japan.
- Knife is extremely lightweight and suited to long, monotonous tasks.
- Ceramic is rust and stain proof, and will not leave any metallic taste on food.
- Stays sharper up to 10 times longer than steel blades.
- Handwash recommended.
- A proportion of all sales go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Blade length: 11cm.