Wine goes through quite a journey during its life. From the vineyard to
your dinner table, it is crafted and cared for by many hands, and what
you pour in to your wineglass is the result of hard work, dedication,
and wine education.
It’s these practices that, since 1926, have inspired L’Atelier du Vin to
create their boutique of wine-complementing products. From opening to
pouring to preserving and storing, L’Atelier du Vin can look after a
bottle of wine from the cellar to the glass, with design and
functionality to enhance the pleasure of wine-drinking.
Ever wondered how people manage to sniff delicately at a glass of wine and detect notes of chocolate or blueberry? Well, it all comes down to the aromatic footprint of particular grapes; take L’Atelier du Vin as your teacher, and soon you’ll be detecting these sensitive aromas like a wine connoisseur too.
Within L’Atelier du Vin's Oeno Travel Wine Discovery Box, you’ll find a collection of wine aroma flasks – think of these as fragrance samples that you can use to identify matching notes within your wines. You’ll also find a brilliantly informative companion on European wine aromas, written by master wine tasters David Cobbold and Sébastien Durand-Viel, along with wine region maps to help you identify flavour nuances of international wines.
If you’re serious about wine, it’s time to get serious about L’Atelier du Vin.
Oeno Travel Wine Discovery Box features:
- Produced in Paris, France.
- Discover and recognise the aromas of fifty European wines.
- Includes twenty aroma flasks, to assist you in identifying individual wine notes.
- Includes a 322 page companion guide to aromas of European wines.
- Presented in an Oeno Travel gift box.
- Please note: wine glass is shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
- 24 x Aroma Flasks – 6ml (each).
- Wine Region Map.
- A Guide to Aromas of European Wines, by David Cobbold and Sébastien Durand-Viel.