Wine goes through quite a journey during its life. From the vineyard to
your dinner table, it is crafted and cared for by many hands, and what
you pour in to your wineglass is the result of hard work, dedication,
and wine education.
It’s these practices that, since 1926, have inspired L’Atelier du Vin to
create their boutique of wine-complementing products. From opening to
pouring to preserving and storing, L’Atelier du Vin can look after a
bottle of wine from the cellar to the glass, with design and
functionality to enhance the pleasure of wine-drinking.
Wine is a living thing, always changing and always providing
surprises…and so too are L’Atelier du Vin. Their Soft Aerating Pourers
are an unexpected addition to their bazaar of wine goods, and at first
resemble leaves made from bendable plastic. But curl them inward and
place them in the neck of a wine bottle, and you’ve got yourself an
The thinness of these Soft Aerating Pourers enables a clear cut of wine
flow, a gentle ventilation of wine as it runs through functional pins,
and enhances wine colour thanks to their transparency. Whoever thought
something so simple could produce something so delicious?
Soft Aerating Pourer Pack features:
- Designed in Paris, France.
- Made from bendable, transparent plastic.
- Curls to fit any sized wine bottle.
- Material thinness enables a clear wine flow.
- Ventilates wine to release aromas with raised "pins".
- Enhances wine colour, thanks to transparency.
- Presented as a pack of five.
- Reusable! Just wash by hand in lukewarm water and store flat.
Dimensions: 7 x 10cm.