Wine goes through quite a journey during its life. From the vineyard to your dinner table, it is crafted and cared for by many hands, and what you pour in to your wineglass is the result of hard work, dedication, and wine education.
It’s these practices that, since 1926, have inspired L’Atelier du Vin to create their boutique of wine-complementing products. From opening to pouring to preserving and storing, L’Atelier du Vin can look after a bottle of wine from the cellar to the glass, with design and functionality to enhance the pleasure of wine-drinking.
For those who appreciate a little more design aesthetic to their wine coolers comes the Timbale Bucket – and if you think it looks like a farm milk can, you'd be right! Crafted to resemble a luxurious version of the humble milk can, the Timbale Bucket just needs a splash of water and a handful of ice cubes to keep your wine cool for the duration of your dinner party.
The farm has never looked this good before…
Timbale Bucket Wine Cooler features:
- Designed in Paris, France.
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel, with a beech wood handle.
- Place ice and water within the bucket to keep your wine cool.
- Lid can be used to serve aperitifs with your wine.
- Replace the lid, and the cooler can be used as an ice bucket instead.
- Fits 750ml bottles of wine, and magnum bottles of champagne.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 24.5 x 15cm.