Wine goes through quite a journey during its life. From the vineyard to your dinner table, it is crafted and cared for by many hands, and what you pour in to your wineglass is the result of hard work, dedication, and wine education.
It’s these practices that, since 1926, have inspired L’Atelier du Vin to create their boutique of wine-complementing products. From opening to pouring to preserving and storing, L’Atelier du Vin can look after a bottle of wine from the cellar to the glass, with design and functionality to enhance the pleasure of wine-drinking.
Wine and cheese – it goes together like jam and scones. However, cheese can be a little bit more difficult to match to wines than jam to scones, which is why L’Atelier du Vin have decided to show you how it’s done. Within their Wine & Cheese Set, you’ll not only fine a beautifully rustic-looking cheese knife and cork extractor, but you’ll also find a Wine and Cheese Guide Booklet, which will help you discover some of the nicest and most surprising wine and cheese matches.
If you’re serious about wine, it’s time to get serious about L’Atelier du Vin.
Wine & Cheese Set features:
- Designed in Paris, France.
- Soft Machine cork extractor made from rubber and stainless steel.
- Cheese Knife made from stainless steel, with a wooden handle.
- Includes a booklet on matching wine with cheese.
- Hand wash recommended for knife.
- Cheese Knife – 24.5cm.
- Soft Machine Cork Extractor –12.5cm.
- Wine and Cheese Guide Booklet – 27 pages.