So many stories, strangely, begin with a man, his truck, and a handful of homemade products.
This is how L’Occitane came to be. Founded by Olivier Baussan back in the ‘70s – who sold rosemary essential oil in the Provence markets of France – L’Occitane now encompasses the natural beauty of the wide world for a collection of bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other.
Your hair will drink in the benefits of L’Occitane’s Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner, which have been formulated with five essential oils – ylang-ylang, sweet orange, lavender, geranium and angelica – as well as plant-derived amino acids that help to repair hair fibres.
Perfect for dry and damaged hair, the silicone-free formula of this shampoo and conditioner is gentle and coupled with a wonderful, refreshing scent that will leave you feeling fresh.
Aromachologie Repairing Hair Duo features:
- Made in France.
- Anti-breaking complexes made with five essential oils: ylang-ylang, sweet orange, lavender, geranium and angelica.
- Silicone-free formulas also help smooth and soften even the most fragile hair.
- Vitamin B5 has been added in order to help smooth, soften and protect hair fibres.
- 500ml Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner.
- 500ml Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo.