So many stories, strangely, begin with a man, his truck, and a handful of homemade products.
This is how L’Occitane came to be. Founded by Olivier Baussan back in the ‘70s – who sold rosemary essential oil in the Provence markets of southern France against a sundrenched backdrop of endless lavender fields. L’Occitane now encompasses the natural beauty of the wide world for a collection of bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other.
Especially for the well-groomed gentleman is L’Occitane’s Cedrat range: a perfect balance of refined freshness and masculinity. This delicate citrus fragrance has been formulated with organic cedrat extract in order to offer a multitude of health benefits across a range of men’s skincare and grooming products – as well as a light and summery fragrance that suits many tastes.
Cedrat After Shave Cream features:
- Made in France.
- Luxurious after shave cream hydrates and soothes skin after shaving.
- Reduces feelings of irritation and tightness caused by shaving.
- Tones and protects skin from external aggravation.
- Absorbed quickly into the skin of the face without feeling greasy.
- Perfumes the skin with a fresh, energising, and slightly woody, fragrance.
- Presented in a L'Occitane box.