So many stories, strangely, begin with a man, his truck, and a handful of homemade products.
This is how L’Occitane came to be. Founded by Olivier Baussan back in the ‘70s – who sold rosemary essential oil in the Provence markets of southern France against a sundrenched backdrop of endless lavender fields. L’Occitane now encompasses the natural beauty of the wide world for a collection of bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other.
Especially for the well-groomed gentleman is L’Occitane’s Cedrat range: a perfect balance of refined freshness and masculinity. This delicate citrus fragrance has been formulated with organic cedrat extract in order to offer a multitude of health benefits across a range of men’s skincare and grooming products – as well as a light and summery fragrance that suits many tastes.
Cedrat Shower Gel features:
- Made in France.
- Cleanses body and hair in one simple step.
- Enriched with Corsican cedrat extract to invigorate the skin.
- Brings suppleness and shine to hair.
- Delicately scents the skin with a fresh and energising, slightly woody, fragrance.
- Presented in a handy pump bottle.