So many stories, strangely, begin with a man, his truck, and a handful of homemade products.
This is how L’Occitane came to be. Founded by Olivier Baussan back in the ‘70s – who sold rosemary essential oil in the Provence markets of France – L’Occitane now encompasses the natural beauty of the wide world for a collection of bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other.
L’Occitane’s Verbena collection celebrated the aromatic herbs that line the paths of Provence, France. Brushing past these herbs, you would take in a refreshing, lemony scent that is beautiful, distinct, and perfect for skincare. This energising fragrance has been added to L’Occitane’s Verbena Liquid Soap, to delicately perfume your hands with one of France’s most beloved herbs.
This soap will also cleanse the hands without drying them, while its formula is gentle enough for dry, sensitive or damaged skin.
Verbena Liquid Soap Eco Duo features:
- Made in France.
- Gentle formula is suitable for dry, sensitive or damaged skin.
- Perfumed with lemon verbena.
- Also contains aloe vera, which cleanses the skin and promotes healing.
- Presented in a L'Occitane gift box.
- 500ml Verbena Liquid Soap.
- 500ml Verbena Liquid Soap Eco Refill Pouch.