So many stories, strangely, begin with a man, his truck, and a handful of homemade products.
This is how L’Occitane came to be. Founded by Olivier Baussan back in the ‘70s – who sold rosemary essential oil in the Provence markets of France – L’Occitane now encompasses the natural beauty of the wide world for a collection of bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other.
L’Occitane’s Lavender collection pays tribute to the soul of France – in fact, it was one of the first flowers distilled by Olivier, resulting in a range of hair and skin products that epitomise L’Occitane’s dedication to quality and offer a moment of relaxation and well-being.
This inspiring fragrance has been added to the Lavender Liquid Soap, to delicately perfume your skin with one of France’s most beloved flowers. Thanks to a gentle vegetable base, this soap will cleanse the hands without drying them, leaving them soft and relaxed. And to further L’Occitane’s love for nature, an eco-friendly refill has been included in this set, so that you can continue to refill your liquid soap without having to buy container after container.
Lavender Liquid Soap Eco Set features:
- Made in France.
- Gentle vegetable-based formula is suitable for dry, sensitive or damaged skin.
- Nourishing shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract gently cleans the skin.
- Beautifully scented with Provincial lavender.
- Includes an eco-friendly refill, so that you don't have to keep buying new containers.
- Presented in a L'Occitane zippered pouch.
- 500ml Lavender Liquid Soap.
- 500ml Lavender Liquid Soap Eco Refill Pouch.