So many stories, strangely, begin with a man, his truck, and a handful of homemade products.
This is how L’Occitane came to be. Founded by Olivier Baussan back in the ‘70s – who sold rosemary essential oil in the Provence markets of France – L’Occitane now encompasses the natural beauty of the wide world for a collection of bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other.
L'Occitane's Roses et Reines collection hypnotises the senses with a delicate scent derived through efleurage: a traditional process in which the freshest rose petals are soaked in oil, allowing them to become saturated with the natural aroma of the rose. The result, is fragrance that is much sweeter and fruitier than the average rose.
Prepare your skin to be enveloped with an elegant rose scent with the Roses et Reines Hand and Nail Cream. It's enriched with shea butter and vitamin E to help nourish, soften and protect the hands, while helping to strengthen the nails and leave your hands feeling softer than ever before. The skin will also be left delicately scented with a rich, floral fragrance that blends extracts of roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey, as well as a unique rose extract from Haute-Provence.
Stop and smell the roses...
Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream features:
- Made in France.
- Perfumed with a rich, floral fragrance which combines roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco, and Turkey.
- Scent is derived through efleurage, for a sweeter, fruitier aroma.
- Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E to help nourish, soften and protect the hands, while helping to strengthen the nails.
- Leaves the hands feeling smooth and soft.
- Presented in a L'Occitane gift box.