The Dead Sea Scrolls…the Declaration of Independence…the Book of Kells…The Proclamation of Rebellion. Calligraphy is intimately tied-up with documents of great historical, religious and personal weight. And now it’s time to bring it into the 21st Century.
Why not give your next letter, invitation or card the weight and meaning it deserves, with the addition of calligraphy? This stunning Italian-made Pewter Calligraphy Set will be the talking point of your office. The nib of the antique-look calligraphy pen is made from pewter and is offset by a vintage wood-look barrel. It’s also accompanied with two bottles of ink and a blotter - both of which store in on a wooden storage tray.
Usher back in the forgotten art of beautiful, personal letters, and create a few historical masterpieces of your very own.
Pewter Calligraphy Set features:
- Made in Italy.
- Calligraphy pen is made from wood composite with a pewter nib.
- Wooden blotter with a fabric strip for blotting ink.
- Ink bottles are topped with engraved pewter lids.
- Pen, bottles and blotter store inside the divots on the tray.
- Beautifully presented in a La Kaligrafica gift box decorated with Italian script.
- Calligraphy Pen - 18cm.
- Black Ink Bottle.
- Blue Ink Bottle.
- Blotter - 4cm.
- Tray - 17cm (l) x 8cm (w).