Just as the Champagne region of France gives its name to the world’s
most heavenly drink, France’s Laguiole region has given its name to the
world’s most beautiful cutlery.
Laguiole cutlery is like no other. It’s breathtakingly beautiful,
delightful to use and exquisitely crafted by hand. Each piece represents
the pinnacle of workmanship that sets Laguiole cutlery apart from all
Echoing the highly popular Debutante range, Corian is a somewhat more
simplified range – and yet it still possesses the trademark looks of
Laguiole. Top-quality stainless steel combines with corian, a stone-like
material that grants this cutlery collection a sense of crafted
Each Corian piece of cutlery is set with the signature Laguiole bee,
with polished blades and bowls and beautifully smooth silhouettes.
You’ll feel a million dollars every time you dine with it, trust us…
Corian Steak Knife Set features:
- Handcrafted in Aubrac, France.
- Made from top-quality stainless steel, with corian handles.
- Corian is a stone-like material that closely resembles marble.
- Features the trademark Laguiole bee on each handle.
- Beautifully presented as a set of six in a lined display box.
- Hand wash recommended.