Just as the Champagne region of France gives
its name to the world’s most heavenly drink, France’s Laguiole region
has given its name to the world’s most beautiful cutlery.
cutlery is like no other. It is breathtakingly beautiful, delightful to
use and exquisitely crafted by hand. Each piece represents the pinnacle
of workmanship that sets Laguiole cutlery apart from all others.
the beautiful unveiling of something mysterious and unknown, the
Debutante Range by Laguiole reveals something majestic to you at the
first glimpse. Crafted from the highest quality stainless steel, each
piece features a resin handle and the trademark Laguiole Bee on the
New and intriguing, Laguiole Debutante cutlery entices the imagination with timeless class.
For opulent dining, look for Laguiole.
Debutante Bread Knife features:
- Crafted by hand in Laguiole, France.
- Handle made from coloured resin.
- Serrated blade made from top-quality stainless steel, for slicing through thick crusts.
- Features the trademark Laguiole Bee on handle.
- Presented in a wooden gift box.
- Hand wash recommended.