Just as the Champagne region of France gives its name to the world’s most heavenly drink, France’s Laguiole region has given its name to the world’s most beautiful cutlery.
Laguiole cutlery is like no other. It is breathtakingly beautiful, delightful to use and exquisitely crafted by hand. Each piece represents the pinnacle of workmanship that sets Laguiole cutlery apart from all others.
Like the beautiful unveiling of something mysterious and unknown, the Debutante Range by Laguiole reveals something majestic to you at the first glimpse. Crafted from the highest quality stainless steel, each piece features a resin handle and the trademark Laguiole Bee on the side.
New and intriguing, Laguiole Debutante cutlery entices the imagination with timeless class.
Debutante Cake Fork Set features:
- Crafted by hand in Laguiole, France.
- Handle made from ivory-coloured resin.
- Blade made from high quality stainless steel.
- Features the trademark Laguiole Bee on handle.
- Presented as a set of six cake forks in a wooden tray.
- Hand wash recommended.